The Ultimate LifeHacker: How To Optimize Your Life To Be Limitless
Format: Print Length
Publisher: Kenn Lend; 1 edition (May 12, 2016)
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 8.2 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
Did you know that more than 90% of our daily tasks are actually done on autopilot? This means 99% of our day to day thoughts are almost identical. Therefore, we are just walking from day to day in a trance without making the change until we are forced by something external. The Ultimate LifeHacker takes a modern approach on how to make our lives more fun and productive while we are bombarded by the constant flow of distractions and dopamine rushes.
In this book you will learn:
How to stop being busy all the time and get more done
• Why multitasking is the worst advice to give about time management?
• How to create habits that deliver success
• Pareto's principle "Law of the vital few"
• How to plan your week for a success
• How to channel your focus throughout the day
• Accomplish more by learning the power of NO
• How to turn addiction to technology into a productivity hack
• Fixing your OCECD - How to fix your Obsessive - Compulsive Email Checking Disorder
• How to create an effective online communication funnel at work?
• Delegating - Stop being a Superman/Wonder Woman and start giving others some responsibilities
• How to have an effective meeting
• 8 rules for more productive meetings
• Achieving success through your personal willpower
• Upward spiral vs downward spiral in life
• Do you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe?
• 5 habits that will increase your willpower
• Why are we procrastinating on unpleasant tasks?
• Tricking your mind to become free of outcome dependence
• Why should you trick your brain by creating positive false feedback?
• Short-term pain vs long-term satisfaction
• A goal without a plan is just wishful thinking
• One size doesn’t fit all in goal setting, here’s why
• How to optimize your life to be limitless?
• How to transform yourself from a night owl to a super energized morning person with these 11 pain-free steps?
• In a healthy body lives a healthy mind
• How to optimize your eating habits?
• Why you are probably not reading enough books
• Why people who meditate daily have a stronger focus
• How taking a cold shower makes you more energized