Roadmap To Success
Format: Print Length
Publisher: Insight Publishing (September 10, 2013)
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 7 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
Holly St John Peck, executive speaking coach and speaker, gets right to the point with pearls of wisdom,along with noted success gurus Ken Blanchard and Deepak Chopra, on how to achieve success in the areas of speaking, leadership, and overall health and wellness. Holly's chapter on Speaking Simplified helps business people develop and deliver compelling presentations to move their audiences to think, feel or do something differently.
- Discover the 7 Deadly Sins of Presenting, then learn ways to "fake it 'til you make it" to ensure you come across as competent and dynamic.
- Learn and apply the 5 Steps of Planning to ensure you know your audience and target your messages so your audience will be "eating out of your hand".
- Create an attention-getting opening so others will listen to you from the first moment you speak.
- Create a results-driven closing to ensure others act or change their mind for the better after listening to you.
- Learn and apply the "likability factor" - if people like the messenger, they like the message.
Explore this quick-read today and be on your way to develop and deliver compelling presentations! Like Lee Iacocca of Chrysler once said, "You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can't get them across, they won't get you anywhere".
Download Corporations: as created and regulated by the statutes and constitutions of the various states and territories, also of the federal government, and of England, Canada, France, and Germany. quotes