Nonlinear Digital Filters: Analysis and Applications
Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (June 4, 2007)
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 7.9 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
This book provides an easy to understand overview of nonlinear behavior in digital filters, showing how it can be utilized or avoided when operating nonlinear digital filters. It gives techniques for analyzing discrete-time systems with discontinuous linearity, enabling the analysis of other nonlinear discrete-time systems, such as sigma delta modulators, digital phase lock loops and turbo coders.
• Uses new methods based on symbolic dynamics, enabling the engineer more easily to operate reliable nonlinear digital filters
• Gives practical, ‘real-world’ applications of nonlinear digital filter
• Includes many examples, together with Matlab source code available on an accompanying website
Nonlinear Digital Filters: Analysis and Applications is ideal for professional engineers working with signal processing applications, as well as advanced undergraduates and graduates conducting a nonlinear filter analysis project.
Companion website at http://books.elsevier.com/9780123725363
· Uses new methods based on symbolic dynamics, enabling the engineer more easily to operate reliable nonlinear digital filters
· Gives practical, ‘real-world' applications of nonlinear digital filter
· Includes many examples, together with Matlab source code available on an accompanying website