How to Get Organized Without Resorting to Arson: A Step-By-Step Guide to Clearing Your Desk Without Panic or the Use of Open Flame
Publisher: Clara Fyer Books (January 1, 2003)
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 9 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
At last! Here are the tried and true, fun and funny, shocking and surprising inside secrets for organizing yourself, your office, your desk, and even your life!
Find out how to streamline your work area using the little-known methods of Liz Franklin, the world's first funny professional organizer with over 23 years experience. She has helped clients achieve stunning results through her "anti-arson" methods. Follow Liz's easy advice and you'll break free from the old organizing rules that didn't work anyway.
Here are some of the juicy topics you'll find inside this amusing yet highly effective new book:
* What's your Organizing Style? (See Chapter 1)
* How does a three smell? Yes, a three! (See Chapter 2)
* How can your furniture solve most of your disorganization problems? (See Chapter 5)
* What are the nine essential organizing supplies? (See Chapter 6)
* What's wrong with most To-Do lists? (See Chapter 11)
* How can you simplify your projects? (See Chapter 12)
* How can you stay organized without ever having to use discipline? (See Chapter 14)
* What should you always throw out the door? (See Chapter 17)
* What are the Magic Questions that, once you learn them, will keep you organized forever more?
(See Chapter 18)
You'll find all the answers—and more—inside this step-by-step guide to getting organized—without panic or the use of open flame!
You'll also discover—
* How to access your "Inner Organizer"
* How to organize once and for all—instead of doing it over and over again
* Simple tips you can use immediately
* How to analyze your coworkers’ and boss’s working style
* The answer to the eternal question, "How do I get my spouse organized?"
* How to break free from traditional organizing rules that didn't work anyway
* How to save money and make money through improved efficiency